W E L C O M E TO F L O R I D A U N I T E D F O R C H O I C E
*We are fundamentally opposed to the aspect of Medicaid Reform that entrusts the coordination and care of the developmentally disabled
of Florida to Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO's).
ACTIONS to TAKE
Primary activities include but are not limited to:
1. To educate FL legislative members about concerns of Persons with Disabilities.
2. To educate Persons with Disabilities and their families about APD program
3. To encourage membership and volunteer involvement.
4. To promote organization principles, mission and issues.
5. To organize a methodical movement against
establishment of HMOs or PPNs for
6. To solicit community involvement to preserve Persons
7. To communicate with other interested parties that have similar concerns.
8. To assist members and other interested persons to
make legislative member contacts
Webmaster: George Andrew